Unexpected getting down everyday

de...@appfog.com

May 1, 2015, 3:13:22 PM5/1/15
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Sheng. Are you still experiencing issues with this?

You should be able to use the command `af logs codesays --all` to get an idea of what's going pn with it. You should know that they only cover the previous 2 hours and disappear after an app restart.

Sheng Yu

Apr 24, 2015, 1:02:21 PM4/24/15
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Hello All!

I am a free plan user, and I am hosting my wordpress on appfog. It works very well, for more than one year. cloudflare CDN is applied couple of months ago. The app name is codesays. BUT in the last week, my website (codesays.com) got down everyday. How is going on with my app? Any help or suggestion is welcome!

Sheng

Sheng Yu

May 2, 2015, 12:03:48 AM5/2/15
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Still be experiencing. But not so frequent as days ago.

Thanks for your suggestion! I did not notice the log disappears after restart. Therefore, I always got the "right" log after restart. Thank you!

在 2015年5月1日星期五 UTC-7下午12:13:22,de...@appfog.com写道: