AppFog poor service

Luca Morettoni

Apr 15, 2014, 5:47:14 AM4/15/14
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I have a lot of problem (starting from 12th of this month) and
I don't had any reply from the support team; I have a paid plan and
I'll expect a little support for the "unknown" problems:

My app still running (I can see that from the web console and with the
af logs), but I can't reach it, I'll always get the "429 - Calm down"
error.

Any other got this problem?
Just a curiosity, because I'm moving to a different provider, is the
second time that I have problems under AppFog system and they take
days to resolve the issue, I have a lot of angry costumers and I never
get back any cent of discount for this (long) interruptions of
service.

My 2 cent...

--
Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | http://www.morettoni.net