simple machines forum on php app?

Swaraj Dhumne

Apr 7, 2014, 12:17:20 PM4/7/14
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone had any luck installing simple machines forum or any database based service on an appfog app? If so, let me know. I've been trying to install simple machines forum on my app but it requires credentials, which I've seen changes every time I reboot the app.

Yan Philippe

Apr 8, 2014, 9:31:50 AM4/8/14
to appfog...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I was never been able to use the database with the VCAP environment.  My account was the free one. So I gave up and bought my own set server. And now I can run whatever I want and save more money...