Re: Mongo client through af tunnel no longer working

144 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

i...@alphafounders.com

da leggere,
11 lug 2013, 02:57:2711/07/13
a appfog...@googlegroups.com
Suffering from the same issues too - any news on this ?

On Monday, 10 June 2013 19:29:34 UTC+7, Brendan Arnold wrote:
I had a the af tunnel command working fine but when I came back to it yesterday it no longer works.

It connects to a specified service (MongoDB) and launches the Mongo client, but the first sign of a problem is just before the Mongo prompt is shown I get an error as follows,

Error while trying to show server startup warnings: no such cmd: getLog

The prompt appears but all commands fail e.g.

> show dbs
Mon Jun 10 13:24:42.727 JavaScript execution failed: listDatabases failed:{

"assertion" : "unauthorized db:admin lock type:-1 client:10.0.22.27",

"assertionCode" : 10057,

"errmsg" : "db assertion failure",

"ok" : 0

} at src/mongo/shell/mongo.js:L46

The local mongo client works fine on a local mongodb install which makes me think the problem could be on the AppFog end.

I am working on Windows 8 with MongoDB shell 2.4.3.

Any ideas?

Brendan

i...@alphafounders.com

da leggere,
11 lug 2013, 03:01:1911/07/13
a appfog...@googlegroups.com
When I try to insert through the tunnel I get this also

> db.askhanuman.insert( { username : "Ian" } )
unauthorized
Il messaggio è stato eliminato

Brendan Arnold

da leggere,
10 giu 2013, 08:29:3410/06/13
a appfog...@googlegroups.com

Alastair van Heerden

da leggere,
3 ago 2013, 17:29:4403/08/13
a appfog...@googlegroups.com
I have the same setup as Brendan and am having the same issues. Anyone know of a solution to resolve this problem?

Kiran Telukunta

da leggere,
2 giu 2015, 12:00:3302/06/15
a appfog...@googlegroups.com
I have same problem in mongodb

Error while trying to show server startup warnings: no such cmd: getLog

show dbs;
Tue Jun  2 17:59:50.570 listDatabases failed:{
"assertion" : "unauthorized db:admin lock type:-1 client:152.220.51.145",
"assertionCode" : 10057,
"errmsg" : "db assertion failure",
"ok" : 0
} at src/mongo/shell/mongo.js:46