Modules

Jörgen Buder

Jun 3, 2015, 5:45:31 AM6/3/15
to appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Looking at the SDK at github I can see in the src folder in tibb I think a Modules directory, is this external modules that need to be required in to be used, I am thinking of Geolocation but also the Platform module to read platform specific parameters, I am trying to make my own module now to support Platform parameters but it would be nice to enhance the core SDK instead, but I need to know it is included in the SDK build then..

Anyone?

'Thanks

Jörgen Buder

Jun 25, 2015, 5:37:57 AM6/25/15
to appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
So,

Answer is YES, these modules are included in a "create sdk" build. So anything you enhance here will be included. I have enhanced the Core SDK already with new Platform variables.