Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Russ McMahon

olvasatlan,
2013. ápr. 16. 21:35:302013. 04. 16.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
In this release we believe the majority of features to get you started building and porting Titanium applications to BlackBerry 10 is available, including Alloy support, MapView, WebView, Database, Localization Support, and much, much more.

Go to http://builds.appcelerator.com.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html choose master branch then grab the FRI APR 12, 2013 7:16:47 PM SDK. Make sure to review the Release Notes at https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_mobile_blackberry/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Thank you everyone for your contributions and comments.

Ketan Majmudar

olvasatlan,
2013. ápr. 22. 19:57:122013. 04. 22.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, is there anything we need to know about alloy support? I will test the latest SDK out with alloy :)

Great job..

Angus Fox

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 3. 4:19:082013. 05. 03.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
 Great work Russ. Downloading now to get moving.

Angus Fox

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 7. 7:24:232013. 05. 07.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
I can't get the Alloy sample apps to build for BB10, although they build just finr for iOS and Android

Angus Fox

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 7. 7:35:272013. 05. 07.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
i should add the error:

slogger2 buffer handle not initialized. ../../lgmon_api.c, logEvent(), around line 578!

bootstrap.js:8
var require = function (id) { return globalRequire(id, "app/native/assets/") }
                                     ^
TypeError: Cannot read property 'physicalSizeCategory' of undefined
    at app/native/assets/alloy.js:87:34
    at app/native/assets/alloy.js:89:2
    at app/native/assets/alloy.js:112:26
    at bootstrap.js:8:38
    at app.js:1:13

Russ McMahon

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 9. 19:42:502013. 05. 09.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angus, it looks like it is looking for an Android module. Can we try to update you and have you try again? We are able to build blackberry Alloy apps in dev and qe. We are using the upcoming 3.1.1 Titanium release to get blackberry into the main build and release. We have all ready started generating 3.1.1 pre release builds. Maybe best if we get you setup with 3.1.1. If you could:

1) Go to http://builds.appcelerator.com.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html#3_1_X and grab a 3.1.1 recent SDK download.
2) Update Titanium to 3.1.1. The instructions are here http://preview.appcelerator.com/appcelerator/studio/standalone/update/beta/.
3) Make sure to point studio to the 3_1_1 SDK, or use "ti sdk select <sdk version>" if running from the command line.
4) Pick one of the Alloy starter templates. In the tss file change Ti.UI.SIZE to "auto" so label text will show up. I'm working on that bug currently.

Angus Fox

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 9. 21:51:072013. 05. 09.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Russ, I tried todays 3.1 build, same errors. The basic hello world in alloy works (as it did on 3.2) it is the samples I cant run. Im sure its something simple.

Russ McMahon

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 10. 21:43:262013. 05. 10.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Angus, I understand now. I'll have QE do a pass on the samples apps with Alloy and open Jira bugs.

Ketan Majmudar

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 13. 8:46:512013. 05. 13.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
ti.cloud is not found

I've had to copy the commonJS file into the assets folder (this is an alloy app) for me to get to the next stage in porting the app i'm working on.

On Wednesday, 17 April 2013 02:35:30 UTC+1, Russ McMahon wrote:

Russ McMahon

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 14. 13:51:012013. 05. 14.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ketan, we have not integrated cloud services into the BlackBerry SDK yet, but as long as you use regular commonJS you should be fine. Josh already had the authentication tokens available in the app. One question though, did this as a side effect cause Angus to see the "Cannot read property 'physicalSizeCategory'" error do you think?

Angus Fox

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 14. 14:12:062013. 05. 14.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
No my issue is unrelated - mine are the sample apps, ket is talking about a different project I think.

Russ McMahon

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 14. 19:59:392013. 05. 14.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
Angus do you mean the default template apps shipping with Studio? So many samples hard to keep track of. If you could tell us which one that would be great.

Angus Fox

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 14. 20:04:412013. 05. 14.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com

Russ McMahon

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 15. 11:02:282013. 05. 15.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angus, Those samples were created before blackberry so the conditional checks may fall through in some cases and give unpredictable results. I opened a Jira ticket on getting those samples working with BlackBerry.  Here is the ticket so you can track it. https://jira.appcelerator.org/browse/ALOY-663

huang wei

olvasatlan,
2013. máj. 17. 11:47:102013. 05. 17.
– appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Russ,

I dont think this version including the alloy support. because when i create a new project using alloy. in the code it look like

<Alloy>
<Window class="container">
<Label id="label" onClick="doClick">Hello, World</Label>
</Window>
</Alloy>

But when we build on the simulate it come out a two tabs with window 1 window2 ....

so weird!

Wei
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek