BlackBerry10 Titanium

navin...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2013, 7:28:05 AM9/16/13
to appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am new to BlackBerry10(BB10), Could you please get me some working sample example on BlackBerry10 Titanium using Alloy Framework. I have tried for sample code in google but couldn't get. It could be great if someone can point out me where to get it or share me some sample example.

Regards,

Naveen.

Russ McMahon

Sep 25, 2013, 4:05:45 PM9/25/13
to appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Naveen,

 If you choose the default Alloy template from Titanium Studio then the app should build and be Alloy ready. For existing samples they should work but you will need to scan the js, tss, and xml files for ios and android platform specific operation. You will need to add the "blackberry" conditional to ensure the app works as you would expect.