GA Release of the Titanium BlackBerry SDK is now available

Russ McMahon

Aug 15, 2013, 8:07:42 PM8/15/13
to appc-ti-mobi...@googlegroups.com

 The Titanium BlackBerry SDK is available for General Availability. Check out the blog post at http://developer.appcelerator.com/blog/2013/08/announcing-titanium-3-1-2-production-release.html. The Titanium  BlackBerry team wants to thank everyone on this forum and all those involved in this milestone release. We also want to thank our friends at BlackBerry that were always responsive and a huge help with technical issues and making sure we were up to date with the latest OS10 features and technology.

Best regards,
Russ