sequential ant tdsi oom failure

Erik

Jun 3, 2011, 3:03:01 PM6/3/11
to apparat-framework
I can call tdsi on each swf individually with success. However, when
I try to use the tdsi ant task sequentially, I keep running out of
memory.

<tdsi in="a.swf">
<classpath refid="apparat.path"/>
</tdsi>
<tdsi in="b.swf">
<classpath refid="apparat.path"/>
</tdsi>
<tdsi in="c.swf">
<classpath refid="apparat.path"/>
</tdsi>

results in:
tdsi
[INFO] Apparat -- http://apparat.googlecode.com/
[INFO] Launching tool: Turbo Diesel Sport Injection
[INFO] Completed in 795ms.
tdsi
[INFO] Apparat -- http://apparat.googlecode.com/
[INFO] Launching tool: Turbo Diesel Sport Injection
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:640)
at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.createAndStartAddedWorkers(ForkJoinPool.java:
524)
at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.setParallelism(ForkJoinPool.java:
749)

I've increased my ant heap size to no avail. Any suggestions?

Erik

Jun 3, 2011, 10:49:34 PM6/3/11
to apparat-framework
Told ant: -Xss64kb