LZM compression + Ant Task

electroteque

Jan 6, 2012, 10:40:25 AM1/6/12
to apparat-framework
Hi there, hopefully this group is still active. I would like to know
what my best option to add LZM compression to a main swf project as
well as being able to load other optimized files and gain direct
access to the classnames.

The main application and project is here

http://code.google.com/p/flowplayer-core/source/browse/flowplayer/trunk/src/actionscript/org/flowplayer/view/Launcher.as

It needs to be able to receive the loader properties, i tried a few
options and it does not load correctly or get the loader properties
correctly. Do I need a custom loader to do extra stuff to the
bytearray ?

This particular project, has plugins that it can load externally, and
then gain access to its classnames to run api methods on it, ie

http://code.google.com/p/flowplayer-plugins/source/browse/flash/controls/trunk/src/actionscript/org/flowplayer/controls/Controls.as

How would it be possible to also optimize these and gain access, as of
now I think the application gains access to the matryoshka wrapper
when it loads the file not the actual plugin program.

Let me now what is possible thanks