Apparat Reducer stalls at 'Launching tool: Reducer'

Jamie

Sep 29, 2011, 6:14:27 AM9/29/11
to apparat-framework
I'm running reducer with Ant from FB4 Ant view on OSX, and it just
stalls. It may be that it actually takes longer than I've allowed it,
as I have 6MB of lossless PNG's embedded. I get the following console
outpout...

reduce:
[reducer] [INFO] Apparat -- http://apparat.googlecode.com/
[reducer] [INFO] Launching tool: Reducer

And that's the last I see. I've tried using an input swf compiled
with mxmlc with/without the following mxmlc argument included...

<library-path dir="${APPARAT_HOME}" includes="*.swc" append="true"/>

And this doesn't seem to make any difference. The target I'm using is
as follows...

<target name="reduce">
<reducer in="${bin.dir}/${app.name}.swf"
out="${bin.dir}/${reducer.app.name}.swf"
quality="1">
<classpath refid="apparat.path"/>
</reducer>
</target>

Am I missing something obvious here? TDSI works just fine in the same
way.

Appreciate any pointers anyone.

Thanks

Joa Ebert

Oct 14, 2011, 6:30:01 AM10/14/11
to apparat-...@googlegroups.com
Can you please try running Apparat in single-threaded mode?

Best,

Joa