The definition of base class Macro was not found

Yokkotorro

Jan 30, 2011, 7:58:03 PM1/30/11
to apparat-framework
Hi, Ive downloaded apparat and scala and managed to get the demos
working fine using the instructions found here

http://webdevotion.be/blog/2010/06/02/how-to-get-up-and-running-with-apparat/

Now i'm trying to inherit from the apparat.inline.Macro class and keep
getting the error

MyClass.as(14): col: 44 Error: The definition of base class Macro was
not found. public final class MyClass extends Macro.

I have added the swc's correctly and I'm using a similar build.xml and
build.properties to ones specified at the webdevotion tutorial.

What am i missing?

Joa Ebert

Jan 31, 2011, 2:22:33 AM1/31/11
to apparat-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

what IDE are you using? If you see the apparat-ersatz.swc in your external libraries, can you expand it and find the Macro class there?

Best,

Joa