about the appinventor import into eclipse

Lemniscate

Nov 23, 2015, 5:59:14 AM11/23/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development
my english is poor,but i also want to get some help.forget my poorly english.
i follow the step to import the newest version of the Appinventor-sources.and i found it has some error.
and i ask my question in github.and a good man answer me that the aimerge is a seperate project.so i remove it when i import it .but it still has three error.
and i want to make a new compent by using the odd methed(like use the bluetooth method to translate some data.but i make them to a new compont) 。
i want to know .will it affect my project?
i also want to konw what IDE did you use when you make the project.
forget my poorly english.
QQ截图20151123183645.jpg

Jos Flores

Nov 23, 2015, 6:22:35 AM11/23/15
to app-inventor-open-source-dev
As mentioned in the github issue, the instructions for Eclipse are out of date.

Different people use different IDEs to work with the sources, Eclipse
is fine, IntelliJ is fine, emacs is also fine. As long as you used ant
to compile from a terminal session, the IDE you use for code does not
matter much.

cheers,
José