Contribute to the MIT App Inventor Project

piyush goel

Oct 8, 2016, 3:24:48 AM10/8/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
I am new to Open Source but i have some experience in java and android development and I wish to contribute to this project. Can someone guide me where and how to start contributing?
Thanks in advance.

Evan Patton

Oct 8, 2016, 1:24:53 PM10/8/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Piyush,

You can fork our repository at https://github.com/mit-cml/appinventor-sources. There are instructions for how to get your system configured and a development copy of App Inventor running on your machine in the README.md file. After you have successfully gotten the development copy running, please check out the issues list and submit pull requests using the normal Github workflow.

Evan