tinywebdb

Abhishek Kumar

Jul 8, 2015, 12:40:11 PM7/8/15
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com

Can anyone here tell me how to connect tiny web db in app inventor to use the data from mysql using php??
I tried my best but i couldn.t find a way to do that...

Ghica

Jul 9, 2015, 3:19:05 AM7/9/15
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Please ask for help in the programming forum. This one is for developers working with the sources of App Inventor.
Programming forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mitappinventortest

And then, explain what you want to do: you can either put data in a TonyWebDB and use it with its own API, or write some PHP, using your own MySQL database and a web viewer in AI2, or use Fusion tables.
Cheers, Ghica

Sebastiano T.

Jul 9, 2015, 3:20:03 AM7/9/15
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
I don't know to answer your question, but if you want help setting up a personal TinyWebDB service you can check my video:

then build from there the php and mysql part...