New Feature Proposals

Ghica

Jun 2, 2016, 5:42:13 AM6/2/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
@Bianca
It is much appreciated that you try to help improve App Inventor and that you are trying to figure out what its missing features are. You seem to find many, because you are flooding the fora with them.
This is my personal 2 cents, but for now I think that you should get more experience first.

Start programming. Start using App Inventor, try many things.
Watch and participate in the fora, get a feel for what is in the pipline and how others are working. Get a feel for what is important and what not.

See and feel the amazing possibilities of App Inventor.

Then, in a few months, make a prioritized list of your feature requests, with experience examples, and post them here or in the support forum.

Happy Inventing!
Cheers, Ghica.