Error compiling APK with my extension

neoxel...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2018, 10:05:52 AM1/19/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hello, thanks for your time,
so I created an extension, compiled it, and tested with the companion, it works well. However, when I want to compile the apk it throws me this error: https://gyazo.com/fcdbc0b4df9d3d7c0d2396febbb58ef4
Someone told me that it was because in the extension I use @useslibrary. I use the json.jar external library, and I need it to parse json. Please, tell me why I get this error? In the companion works well.... I need the json.jar library...

Jose Dominguez

Jan 19, 2018, 10:12:42 AM1/19/18
to app-inventor-open-source-dev
Hi there,

that is a Thunkable error screenshot; you should definitely ask in
their forums for help.

cheers,
José