Sending mail with attachment (file .txt)

Paweł Najdora

Aug 29, 2015, 3:36:55 PM8/29/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi,

I created application, which saving data to the file with extension .txt. Next step I would like create button, which will be sending file (saving on the sdcard) by email. I know how to send e-mail by ActivityStarter with subject and body but I don't know how to attach the file from sdcard to file.

Could you help me?

Taifun

Aug 29, 2015, 4:18:54 PM8/29/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development
please ask for help in the programming forum. This one is for developers working with the sources of App Inventor. Thanks!
Programming forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mitappinventortest

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by  Taifun.