MIT App Inventor Tasks : Available for Testing

Vincenzo

Jun 22, 2018, 3:26:15 AM6/22/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hello to everyone,
How can i download the 2.43task2 version of companion. When i try to download it i always download 2.43task1 version. Thanks
Vincenzo

marco schwarz

Jun 22, 2018, 5:07:03 AM6/22/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
i have the same problem when i try to update it downloads 2.43task1 and not the 2.34task1

Evan Patton

Jun 22, 2018, 8:57:38 AM6/22/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
You can access the companion associated with an App Inventor instance by going to Help > Companion Information. This will provide both a QR code and a link for downloading the companion specific to that version of App Inventor.

Regards,
Evan

Vincenzo Sirianni

Jun 22, 2018, 10:22:01 AM6/22/18
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
I have installed the version by this link:
but when i try to connect the phone the site says that i need to upgrade the companion, than i click "OK" button, on my phone compares the request to upgrade the companion, but nothing appened.

Vincenzo Sirianni

Jun 22, 2018, 5:09:28 PM6/22/18
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Can someone try to do a screen shot of the version of companion?
This is mine
Screenshot_20180622-230734.png

marco schwarz

Jun 22, 2018, 6:17:13 PM6/22/18
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
i have also that companion and not the task 2

Evan Patton

Vincenzo Sirianni

Jun 24, 2018, 4:13:46 AM6/24/18
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it works!!
I try task to use fusion table, but isn't possibile! You know an other way to do a select query for fusion table in a task?

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/app-inventor-open-source-dev.

Taifun

Jun 24, 2018, 10:20:06 AM6/24/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
You know an other way to do a select query for fusion table in a task?

Vincenzo

Jun 25, 2018, 4:57:56 AM6/25/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Thanks Taifun, i have to assign the value return from select to a variable, for exemple a do a select max value, that return a integer, if this value is less of an other value, task in background send a notification to the screen of the phone. Sorry for my English.

Vincenzo Sirianni

Jun 25, 2018, 2:33:03 PM6/25/18
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Taifun, please, can you help me? Is it possible?

Taifun

Jun 25, 2018, 3:47:27 PM6/25/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
for general questions about working with fusiontables, please ask in the main forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mitappinventortest
also: what exactly is the question?

Taifun

Vincenzo Sirianni

Jun 25, 2018, 4:02:28 PM6/25/18
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
I have to made a simple auction app, in the screen 1 a user1 put a bid, a user2 put a bid, a service in background when the app of user2 is closed,  check if the bid of  user2 exceed his bid and send a message on the screen. I have to use fusion table or another type of database, but a have to use a select max(bid)  to find the max bid. I hope you understand, my english is bad.