App Inventor Extensions Final testing

Hal Abelson

Sep 22, 2015, 10:39:47 PM9/22/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development

Last month, we announced the development of App Inventor extensions, a feature that lets anyone create new components that enhance the functionality of App Inventor.   We are almost ready to release extensions as part of MIT App Inventor, but we’d like to invite people to do some additional testing.

The document App Inventor Extensions describes how to use extensions and how to create them.   Please help us test, and provide feedback as explained in the document.

We’re looking forward to releasing extensions as a major upgrade to App Inventor’s capabilities, but we need more testing and feedback before moving ahead.

Seong Su Park

Sep 22, 2015, 11:11:15 PM9/22/15
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com

I'm very glad to hear it.

I want be a tester, if I have a chance.

I was longing for that extension for a long time.
3 years ago l've taught some students appinventor. They loved appinventor, but    they wanted more. That is the extension.

2015. 9. 23. 오전 11:39에 "Hal Abelson" <halatmi...@gmail.com>님이 작성: