Issue report for Sharing component

bianca...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 6:51:38 AM1/11/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi I'm doing some experimentations with file and sharing components. While the first works great and save correctly the file into the device with the file name I passe to it (ex.: /filename.txt) The second component sharing1 doesn't work the same way, in fact when I pass to it the same name it returns the error 2001 that says that the file could not be found on my device.
the issue is generated by the two blocks share file and share file with message

Can someone check the issue and verify if it needs any debugging, please?

Here some screen shots:

of the blocks editor:

of the device screen:

Thanks in advance

Sebastián Segovia

Jan 11, 2018, 7:26:15 AM1/11/18
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
escribe el nombre junto o con _

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

bianca...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 10:26:53 AM1/11/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Sorry Tu
already done: the name of the file I've screen shotted is just the one I used for the screenshot while the one I use in the real app doesn't contain any space like /Filename.csv as you suggested and still it doesn't work

Also the file component works perfectly with file names with spaces

Nonetheless to be also sure of, I've changed the code blocks as follows but the problem still remains:

The only block of the file component that works for me is the share message (the one without the file though), not included in the screen shot

Does anyone else have the same problem or it is just mine?