Reading and filtering from Fusion Tables

Wilfred

Jul 2, 2015, 3:39:35 PM7/2/15
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys! New here.. just wondering if you could please give me a hand with my project for school.

Im importing a list of names from a Fusion Table, into a ListPicker, under the following blocks (see attached image).

So far so good, for a start, the output im getting on the listpicker is ok. (see attached image)

The thing is, i have 3 issues i can't solve yet and maybe you guys could give me a hand :)

1) For the block: GetRowsWithConditions, what should i set as the "condition", so that the blank rows are ignored? (so that i can use this block instead of the GetRows block)

2) How can i eliminate the parenthesis before and after each name.

3) How can i leave the heading of the column (in this case "Names"), out of the list.

Please please if you could help me with any of the above, that'd be awesome :)

Cheers

Wilfred
Listpicker Result.png
Blocks.png
Fusion Table Column.png

Abraham Getzler

Jul 2, 2015, 4:37:36 PM7/2/15
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
This board is for people building extensions to Ai2.
Please re-post to the main board.
ABG

Wilfred