Minimizing the designer Boxes

Karoui Aous

Aug 14, 2016, 6:20:26 PM8/14/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development

Hello Everybody,

Did anyone already worked on the designer Boxes (e.g. the Viewer box, the Palette box ...) ?

I'm asking this because I found that there are some useful features that can be enabled in the boxes' source code.
I'm talking for example about the minimizable and removable attributes that can be turned to true.

The problem is that once they are turned to true (in the box class), we can see the little buttons on the designer boxes but they are not good working. (boxes can't be developped when minimized. The closing box button shows a message telling that it has not been implemented yet. The remove button causes another bug too).

Here is screenshots of the obtained result when enabling those features.

Did any one already tried something to overcome that ??