Built in an animation

Florian Grunert

Jun 24, 2015, 10:18:12 AM6/24/15
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Dear AppInventor-community,
please be sorry for my bad english; I'm from Germany. And be also sorry, if the question was asked before, but because my english is not the best, maybe I didn't find a post before. But now to my problem:
I want to animate elements if they are touched (e.g. text-label or a picture). Do you have any idea, how I could do that? I would be very happy if you could help me!

Taifun

Jun 24, 2015, 10:27:19 AM6/24/15
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
please ask for help in the programming forum. This one is for developers working with the sources of App Inventor. Thanks!
Programming forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mitappinventortest

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Florian Grunert

Jun 26, 2015, 10:11:23 AM6/26/15
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, but I've found a solution: on the pictures menu i can set up animations, but they aren't very good!