Who can help me to make an extension?

Lina Zhang

Aug 28, 2016, 4:52:25 AM8/28/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi, I'd like to make an app. But I need an extension for setting the loop statement‘s bubbles on the input interface.  Is there someone who could make it please mail me:13818...@163.com
Thank you.

Taifun

Aug 28, 2016, 1:30:25 PM8/28/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
I need an extension for setting the loop statement‘s bubbles on the input interface
what are you talking about? you might want to elaborate
Taifun

Lina Zhang

Aug 30, 2016, 12:16:18 AM8/30/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development

在 2016年8月29日星期一 UTC+8上午1:30:25,Taifun写道:
I need an extension for setting the loop statement‘s bubbles on the input interface
what are you talking about? you might want to elaborate
Taifun

Thank you Taifun :)

I'd like to make a chatting app. But with App inventor2, I couldn't make chat-interface like the picture below,

When mobile phone receives the chatting information, I need the information text (or voice play- button) in a chatting bubble and move ahead (loop).

Do you have some advice about this or maybe an extension that could help me?

 I'd like to pay for it with my lucky money:)

Taifun

Aug 30, 2016, 10:25:39 AM8/30/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
this is not possible as extension, see also  the App Inventor Extensions document

Note:  One limitation of the current extension component implementation is that it creates non-visible components only (i.e., components that do not show on the designer screen).   MIT plans to remove this restriction in future versions of the extension component system.

but probably you could do that using some HTML/JavaScript/jQuery...

Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Lina Zhang

Aug 31, 2016, 7:21:08 AM8/31/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Thank you Taifun :)

Anyway I know the limitation of current extension now.

Lina

在 2016年8月30日星期二 UTC+8下午10:25:39,Taifun写道:

孟神通

Sep 21, 2016, 8:54:38 AM9/21/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
最新版本的appinventor提供了总想滚动布局组件,你可以用这个

在 2016年8月31日星期三 UTC+8下午7:21:08,Lina Zhang写道:

孟神通

Sep 21, 2016, 8:55:21 AM9/21/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
the newest version of ai2 provide a v scrolling compent so you can make that layout

在 2016年8月31日星期三 UTC+8下午7:21:08,Lina Zhang写道:
Thank you Taifun :)

Lina Zhang

Sep 21, 2016, 10:57:41 PM9/21/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development