APK file download

Soham Mankad

Apr 5, 2017, 11:11:45 AM4/5/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Jose,

I was going through the website i have hosted for GSOC17 which contains all the answers and links and i found that due to some apk file was not being downloaded and the error was from Hostinger.in 's server. I contacted the support and now they have fixed the problem, So if you would have tried downloading the APK file sorry for the inconvenience if you have tried downloading. The problem is fixed now and wont happen again. Please Consider

Regards,
Soham

Jos Flores

Apr 5, 2017, 12:37:52 PM4/5/17