Getting Error 503

i jane

Oct 2, 2016, 5:39:56 PM10/2/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
It seems the server is running, since I get 'INFO: Dev App Server is not running', but when I go to localhost:8000
I get HTTP ERROR: 503 SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE.

Can someone give me a tip on this? Thanks! :)

Evan Patton

Oct 2, 2016, 11:08:38 PM10/2/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
In the console window where you are running the dev server, do you see any stack traces? This can happen if, for example, the servlet engine has trouble compiling Java Servlet Pages during execution. Also, check that you don't have another application on your computer running on port 8000 that might be interfering.

Evan

Mark Sherman

Oct 4, 2016, 9:36:55 AM10/4/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Can't help but notice the INFO: says App Server is NOT running.