Buttons/Cells do not fit in table arrangement

demetris christofi

Oct 3, 2015, 8:02:35 AM10/3/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hello,

Here is my issue:
I created a table arrangement of 12 columns and 12 rows.
Width of table is fill parent and parent element is the screen.
After this, i am trying to create 12 buttons in order to to fill  the first row of the table(trying to create a crossword).
Fro each button i select width to fill parent so that they will use the space of one cell only.

The problem is when i added 10-11 buttons. Then, my screen doesn't seem to fit more buttons.
Also, i can only see 9 buttons in the designer mode and i can't see where to place the next buttons.
For example, the 9th button is half hidden, and i can't place the 10th button next to it.

I use Greek letters for each button and i am wondering if this is the issue.
Also, i suspect that for each letter, the width allocation is different, no matter what the cell size should be.

I am attaching the screen of the designer mode where you can see 8 and a half letters.
When testing in the phone or in a tablet, i can see 10 and a half buttons/letters.
What i expect to have is 12 letters of course(since my table has 12 columns).

I am also attaching the options of all buttons.

Thanks for helping!
DesignerMode.JPG
ButtonOptions.JPG