Implementing an HTML and CSS designed splash screen to the builder

Arda Çebi

Apr 3, 2018, 10:29:46 AM4/3/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hello,

I would like to see your help with something I want to implement.

I would like to convert the text splash screen, into an HTML splash screen I designed, supporting CSS.

Where should I upload the HTML and CSS files, how can I define them to show on the splash screen?

Thank you.

Arda Çebi

Apr 4, 2018, 3:36:30 PM4/4/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Anyone?

Evan Patton

Apr 5, 2018, 4:46:20 PM4/5/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
At least on our end, we just have the splash screen contain an iframe hosted on appinventor.mit.edu. Within the iframe, you can customize your page however you like. I am not sure why you are claiming that the splash screen is text only. You can clearly see from the splash screen on ai2 that it is not.

Regards,
Evan