Problem of App Inventor with my Mac OSX 10.11.5

Utkarsh Jain

Jul 12, 2016, 7:32:38 AM7/12/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
These Files make a folder and when I click it more folders come and I can't open the application, Please help, It doesn't open, if I'm doing it wrong then please tell how tp launch it and for common person it's tough to launch, thus improve the interface.
LICENSE
README.md
sample-.gitignore

Utkarsh Jain

Jul 12, 2016, 7:36:39 AM7/12/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
There is one more thing, a fourth file is also there as a folder names as Appinventor which opens another set of folders and those fo.ders keep on opening but there is now ay to install it or to know something, Please help

Mark Sherman

Jul 13, 2016, 8:36:56 AM7/13/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
To use App Inventor, go to http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/ in a browser.

That's it.

What you're currently looking at is the source code for app inventor itself, which is only useful if you want to modify or improve the app inventor system, which most people do not. All the files in those folders is what is running for you at ai2.appinventor.mit.edu

Enjoy!