Contributing to AppInventor

Harsh Vardhan

Nov 25, 2015, 8:19:59 AM11/25/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development

      Hi,

         I wanted to contribute to MIT's AppInventor. Can anybody help me ?

      Thanks,
      Harsh

Taifun

Nov 25, 2015, 10:07:45 AM11/25/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development
how can we help you?
the probably easiest way to contribute is to create an extension...

Taifun

Harsh Vardhan

Nov 25, 2015, 10:10:28 AM11/25/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Like a github repository where I can contribute some code.

Jos Flores

Nov 25, 2015, 10:58:15 AM11/25/15
to app-inventor-open-source-dev
Hi there, thanks for your interest, contributions are always welcome.
You can find all the info you need at:
http://appinventor.mit.edu/appinventor-sources/

If you are planning on a particular project, shared your ideas with us
in a Google doc or similar, and we can help you validate the idea and
get some feedback.

cheers,
José
> --