How to track cellular phone number location using appinventor version : beta or appinventor 2 ?

LOVE APP INVENTOR

Jul 1, 2015, 2:58:38 AM7/1/15
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com

My name is Nanny Winata. I live in Indonesia. I like to use website: http://beta.appinventor.mit.edu and http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu to create android apps. I have one question, how to create android app to track the location of cellular phone based mobile phone number?. Example: I want to know the location of my father in a way to track the location of mobile phones used by my father. My father's mobile phone number is: +6287854888679 located in Indonesia. By entering a mobile phone number belongs to my father into the textbox and then pressing the button, it will display the results of the location of mobile phones used by my father.

Below is a sample android application that I created on the website: http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu. Is android application that I made below, is correct? If not true, please help me to make the right android app. Thank you for your attention and your help.

Best regards,
Nanny Winata
nanny...@gmail.com

The letter for appinventor mit edu.doc