develop the server to create extensions

Shivendra Kr. Sahu

May 12, 2018, 2:46:13 PM5/12/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Just like  many server are available to create an app, can  we develop the server to create extensions?

Tomislav Tomšić

May 12, 2018, 5:58:28 PM5/12/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Basically, if one wants a server for creating extensions/ new components, one builds a local server instance on one's computer. Here is a step by step guide: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Xc9yt02x3BRoq5m1PJHBr81OOv69rEBy8LVG_84j9jc

Shivendra Kr. Sahu

May 12, 2018, 8:19:13 PM5/12/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
This way for only user.
I want create server for multi user .
Using like
Xyz.extensions.com etc
Sorry for my bad English

Evan Patton

May 14, 2018, 3:03:16 PM5/14/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
At present, the only way to develop an extension is to write it in Java. It would be possible to design a new tool like App Inventor for doing this, possibly built around Blockly, but it would be a massive undertaking.

Regards,
Evan

Shivendra Kr. Sahu

Jun 24, 2018, 7:54:30 PM6/24/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
im telling for like this https://ide.makeroid.io/?p=
anyone can guied me how create like this server ?

Evan Patton

Jun 24, 2018, 8:06:03 PM6/24/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
It looks like the Makeroid Extension editor is built on ICEcoder. This is a feature specific to their distribution. We do not provide any sources for such an editor.

Regards,
Evan

Diego Barreiro Pérez

Jun 25, 2018, 8:40:58 AM6/25/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Evan,
No, we haven't used ICEcoder

Evan Patton

Jun 25, 2018, 10:05:02 AM6/25/18
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Ah my mistake. I saw the icecoder.css file in the network tab last night and thought that was all. Looking at the full URLs it appears like CodeMirror is the editor, or am I mistaken?

Evan

Diego Barreiro Pérez

Jun 25, 2018, 10:07:33 AM6/25/18
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Yep, you are right. We use CodeMirror
But I would like to report that Shivendra has been banned on Makeroid Community because he is doing reverse engineering to our components and selling them as extensions...

Message has been deleted

Diego Barreiro Pérez

Jun 27, 2018, 6:10:10 AM6/27/18
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018, 12:01 Shivendra Kr. Sahu <shivendra...@gmail.com> wrote:
May be alone, who has been banned in any community ?
Screenshot_2018-06-27-12-06-39-246_com.android.chrome.png