aia to apk .. Is it possible ?

Tom Thomas Vempala

Aug 26, 2015, 4:27:24 AM8/26/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Can we convert an aia format file to apk without using app inventor? My aia file is larger than 5mb so i want to convert it . By the way , what is aia's full form as well as apk's full form? Thanks

Mark Sherman

Aug 26, 2015, 9:53:54 PM8/26/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development
What do you mean by "full form"?

JakesDen Gaming

Dec 2, 2015, 1:43:28 PM12/2/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development
so you want to build a apk from it but the filesize is to big to let it build?
you could get the latest version on github and try to remove the limit in the buildserver code.

Min Zarni Aung

Dec 18, 2015, 9:34:20 PM12/18/15
to App Inventor Open Source Development
There are some ways to overcome 5Mb limit. I use AppToMarket 4.0 and my apps are usually larger than 20Mb.

G Akshay

Mar 18, 2016, 4:13:37 AM3/18/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development

Sir,

My aia file size is 25 MB. can you please tell me how can I convert my aia to apk file.

Jigme Thukten

Mar 18, 2016, 1:49:44 PM3/18/16
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hello Akshay
It works with the help of AppToMarket
You can try with it.

Min Zarni Aung

Mar 28, 2016, 6:54:19 AM3/28/16
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Yes!
I always do that with AppToMarket 4.0.
First, you will need to reduce your aia file size.
- Remove some big uploaded assets to reduce aia file size below 5Mbs.
By doing so, you can produce apk file from App Inventor, but because of removing uploaded files, app will not work.
So, you will add again the removed files using AppToMarket.
AppToMarket is not too difficult to use, if you have any trouble you can ask in this topic.

marte...@gmail.com

Taifun

May 16, 2017, 1:52:19 PM5/16/17