GSOC 2017 Proposal Review

Vishwajeet Srivastava

Apr 3, 2017, 8:24:03 AM4/3/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Jose,

I know its quite late but it would be great if you can have a look at my draft proposal which I have shared. I have few small doubts on the same. I was unable to share it earlier due to my university's ongoing work. It would be of great help if you can review it and leave some comments on the same.

Thanks,
Vishwajeet

Jos Flores

Apr 3, 2017, 8:31:55 AM4/3/17
to app-inventor-open-source-dev
Hi Vishwajeet,

it looks fine overall, although it is a lengthy application and I
haven't read it in detail. If you have any particular questions, it
would be easier to answer those directly.

Make sure you also submit our form.

cheers,
José

On 3 April 2017 at 13:24, Vishwajeet Srivastava