firebase auth and acces rules

Tiziano Conti

Oct 8, 2017, 4:03:57 AM10/8/17
to App Inventor Open Source Development
I saw the interesting Karen's article on mit ai homepage about firebase authentication with email and password. I'm using the existing FirebaseAuth extension to do this, as is very practical even if it is very basic and doesn't allow email check, password reset, etc.Both implementation lack of the natural step forward: the ability to write/read in the node which the authenticated user is granted to. In fact at present, after authentication the users enter a database which read/wite rules are forcefully open to everyone else. Have someone developed a script like Karen's to do this step ? May someone give a help to do it?