Shuffle Service Trusted Testers Application (Python)

aiza...@google.com

Dec 5, 2011, 8:38:00 PM12/5/11
to app-engine-...@googlegroups.com
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dERIWDJMUWhQRUtSNWVUREFTcTZpb3c6MQ

Shuffle Service Trusted Testers Application (Python)

We'd like to offer access to Shuffle service to interested developers. Please answer couple questions below if you are interested in this opportunity. We are looking for developers who already have active apps on appengine platform and are already familiar with user-space mapreduce implementation. Ideally you should already have written mapreduces and are looking for ways to execute them faster. You can expect some resource credits for helping us to test shuffler service. IMPORTANT: Access to shuffle service is limited to python library only. (Yes, we do feel your pain).