Re: [app-craft] Digest for app-craft@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Anita Marie Gilbert

Oct 28, 2013, 1:22:04 PM10/28/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Any chance you want implement a PHP version?

We have a solid set of platform requirements and while I love the crafty UI, I can't use the code. I need m.web, not app building.

On Oct 27, 2013, at 20:41, app-...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/app-craft/topics

    Michael Malloy <mma...@apigee.com> Oct 27 11:48AM -0700

    It's not uncommon to get your initial UI designed in Codiqa and then export
    that to html to add the Apigee Javascript to the page. Any standard text
    editor will work (TextMate, Sublime, vim). Create a new Phonegap
    application and replace the placeholder index.html with the edited file
    from Codiqa.

Michael Malloy

Oct 28, 2013, 3:45:15 PM10/28/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marie,
A PHP SDK will be added to the docs shortly.  For anything on the client side, the Javascript SDK should work inside a php file.

Tim Anglade

Oct 28, 2013, 4:01:26 PM10/28/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
We actually have a version of the PHP SDK out already. Check it out and let us know how it goes! https://github.com/apigee/usergrid-php-sdk