HI guys! New to the group! Happy to be here! Please Help!!

lifest...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2013, 2:08:19 PM10/25/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Guys Im creating an app using codiqa and apigee and Phonegap.  I'm trying to figure out how to build a database that I can connect to the frontend that I'm building through codiqa.  Does that make any sense?

Jim Shute

Oct 25, 2013, 11:57:38 PM10/25/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Might want to check with Ben at Codiqa to see if that's possible.  When I built my prototype in Codiqa, I got the interface 80-90% finished, then dumped it out and have been working on it separately ever since.

Short of maybe using the Firebase option they offer, I'm not sure what other options are available at this time.  I bet they're working on it though.

Jim

Mr. Harvey

Oct 26, 2013, 12:10:40 AM10/26/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jim!  I will do just that.  If I may, what programs are you using separately?

Michael Malloy

Oct 27, 2013, 2:48:29 PM10/27/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
It's not uncommon to get your initial UI designed in Codiqa and then export that to html to add the Apigee Javascript to the page.  Any standard text editor will work (TextMate, Sublime, vim).  Create a new Phonegap application and replace the placeholder index.html with the edited file from Codiqa.

Jim Shute

Oct 27, 2013, 11:57:57 PM10/27/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
Right now I'm working in Dreamweaver...primarily because of the {shudders here} integration with PhoneGap and ability to quickly push out an apk or xCode file.