Photos and Videos

YAHYA SHAIKH

Jul 24, 2013, 4:24:53 AM7/24/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com
I am new to mobile development and had some questions regarding integrating photo and video capturing into an app:
1. Can you use HTML5 with phonegap as a wrapper to capture photos and videos? If so, is there a sample app / code that you can point me to?
2. Once a photo or video is captured can it be archived in the back end at apigee for fetching, etc? If so, is there a sample app / code that does this?

Thank you so much! I loved Tim's presentation several months back and have been getting more involved with mobile development ever since.

---YS

Michael Malloy

Oct 26, 2013, 5:34:38 PM10/26/13
to app-...@googlegroups.com