apostrophe 2 +s3 + heroku

Lee Blazek

Jun 2, 2015, 1:16:25 AM6/2/15
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hi  all,

I've been trying to get apostrophe 2 up and running with s3 and heroku.. But unfortunately I can't get s3 uploads to work on local or heroku.  I have tested apostrophe uploads with local, and tested my s3 settings all of which work.

Are there some steps not listed in the getting started website with s3?

In the instructions it only mentions adding keys and modifiying the app.js file, yet I see in the local.example.js file at line 7 the is some thing about uploadsUrl, (and I have tried to work with it, but no luck)?

Thanks in advance,

Lee

Tom Boutell

Jun 2, 2015, 6:49:23 AM6/2/15
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lee, are you the one who opened a github issue yesterday? Your secret and key were backwards.

THOMAS BOUTELL, DEV & OPS
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330  |  punkave.com

Tom Boutell

Jun 2, 2015, 6:49:57 AM6/2/15
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
(That is, your secret was actually your key and vice versa.)

uploadsUrl must be the base URL of your bucket.

Lee Blazek

Jun 2, 2015, 11:33:18 AM6/2/15
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas,

Apologies - what a silly mistake I made ! You were right.  I switched them and that look like that fixed it.

Yes that was me on github - i'll go close the issue.

Thanks for the quick response!