Different Layouts for Default Widgets

Fotis Paraskevopoulos

Mar 2, 2016, 1:52:56 PM3/2/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tom,

I am wondering what would be the best way to provide multiple  look & feels for default widgets like “video”, “buttons”,etc.

For example:

I have a “video” singleton, but I want to allow the user to select form a rage of look and feels. One for example will autoplay the video, where as another will provide the video as a lightbox.

The actual code to make it work is not the issue, the issue is how to provide that option to the user.

This is somewhat available in the “slideshow” components (Allowing Users to Choose an Orientation
-> http://apostrophenow.org/tutorials/frontend-development/slideshow-options.html) but there is not indication on how to replicate it for other modules.

Any guidance would be much appreciate.

Best,
FP