apostorphe-blog-2 API

Fotis Paraskevopoulos

Mar 24, 2016, 9:36:30 AM3/24/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am encountering an issue using apostorphe-blog-2, its not a problem with the module, it might be with what I am trying to do.

I am building a widget which shows blog posts in a calendar view. This needs to be rendered client side for various reasons, meaning that I am only able to access posts using an ajax call, specifically a get call to “/apos-blog2/get”.

However even though the posts are published and accessible to all, when the user is logged out, that call does not retrieve the posts, the list is empty. When the user is logged in it works fine.

Should I be using some other call? Or should I ignore the module and write my own api call which ignores permissions?

Best,
FP

Tom Boutell

Mar 24, 2016, 9:46:51 AM3/24/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fotis,

I would double check that query because I don't see any indication in the source that the /get route and addApiCriteria care if your'e a user or not.

THOMAS BOUTELL, DEV & OPS
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330  |  punkave.com