Re: [apostrophe] SAP EHP 7 Test Lead Only G.C AND US Citizen and EAD

Message has been deleted

Danny Povolotski

Mar 23, 2015, 12:22:27 PM3/23/15
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Spam is bad for your health and safety

On 23 March 2015 at 13:20, Rahul Choudhary <rahul.hm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Location: Minneapolis MN

Duration: 6 months

We have an immediate need for an SAP test lead and a SAP Tester with EHP 7 upgrade experience and we are forecasting another 3-4 (multiple module experience) test leads needs coming within the next 4 weeks.

They don’t need do’ers they need leads.. This is the 1st wave on-shore and then these roles will map to 7-8 test leads off-shore..

We need a SAP Test Lead and  a SAP Tester with EHP 7 experience to start immediately.

SAP EHP 7 Test Lead:

·         7+ years' experience in SAP

·         At least 3 years in SAP Test lead role

·         Experience leading Test effort for SAP EHP7

·         Experience using ALM (HPQC) for Test management

·         Knowledge of TAO and Solution Manager for SAP

SAP Test Consultant

·         Work with clinet team in hooking up all the tools they purchased from SAP and HP.  Mapping out processes to use SAP Sol Man Blueprinting, CHARM, HPQC (Req, Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects), TAO, BPCA (Change Analyzer and Test Scope Optimization)

·         Very Sr level SAP Test resource

·         More than 10 years experience within the SAP testing landscape across modules

·         Understanding of the SAP tool set

At Least 4 years with SAP TAO and implementing SAP Test Automation

--
Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Choudhary