0.6 user site assets question

Nik Martin

Jun 2, 2016, 3:43:58 PM6/2/16
to apostrophenow
If I want my site's css and js assets bundled into apostrophe's minified versions in 0.6, i see this in public/css/master-user-cioyosftn0000gwn6b5o445uh.less:

@import '../modules/my-apostrophe-assets/css/site.less';

Following this path, I get a symbolic link to

lib/modules/apostrophe-assets/public/css/site.less

is this where I should then put my own assets to be bundled into the runtime versions?

Tom Boutell

Jun 3, 2016, 9:45:40 AM6/3/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
That's there because of this configuration in the sample site:

'apostrophe-assets': {

      stylesheets: [

        {

          name: 'site'

        }

      ]

    },

So yes, it's there for your use, site.less is the simplest place to start @import-ing your own LESS files that live in that folder (or subdirs of it).

**Do not send PHI or information considered HIPAA sensitive to this email address. Email is NOT a secure method of transferring PHI**

THOMAS BOUTELL, DEV & OPS
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330  |  punkave.com