Remove Fields from certain page types

Ian Jennings

Jun 16, 2016, 1:19:06 PM6/16/16
to apostrophenow
I'd like to remove some default fields from my page types. How do I go about doing that? Fancy page?

Tom Boutell

Jun 16, 2016, 1:23:23 PM6/16/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
In 0.5, the default fields can't be removed. The schema of a fancy page is "over and above" the standard stuff.

In 0.6 schemas are everywhere (:

What did you want to remove?

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Ian Jennings <rat...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'd like to remove some default fields from my page types. How do I go about doing that? Fancy page?

THOMAS BOUTELL, SUPPORT LEAD
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330  |  punkave.com

Ian Jennings

Jun 16, 2016, 1:32:43 PM6/16/16
to apostrophenow
SEO Description
Tags
Maybe default "shown in navigation" to yes.

Ian Jennings

Jun 16, 2016, 1:33:40 PM6/16/16
to apostrophenow
By default it I mean don't show it and have yes selected. Just trying to cut out the cruft.

Tom Boutell

Jun 16, 2016, 1:37:28 PM6/16/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
This is pretty tough to do in the current stable release. In 0.6 it'll be straightforward.

For interested parties there is a HOWTO for bootstrapping an 0.6 project today:

Documentation is the main reason we haven't hit npm publish yet; we're hard at work on 0.6 tutorials.

Ian Jennings

Jun 16, 2016, 1:55:54 PM6/16/16
to apostrophenow
I think I'm going to have to go live with this internal company site I'm working on with 0.5 but I'll put the upgrade on the list of priorities.

Thanks!