Featurerequest - Copy Page

Kris Wolff

Jul 13, 2015, 10:27:00 AM7/13/15
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
HI,

I'm not sure if this topic was announced in this list, or if I'm just talked about it on some meetup.
Anyway. I need a page function in the apos-Menu where "new Page, Page Settings" and so on is located that will copy the entire Page into a new one.

I am not sure if there is a thing like this already, otherwise i will try to implement it.

Any thoughts about "copy a entire page to a new location"?

Kris.
signature.asc

Tom Boutell

Jul 13, 2015, 10:59:29 AM7/13/15
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Doesn't exist so far. Should be straightforward. "slug" and "path" need to be made unique for the new page. You could just set "title" to "Copy of [the other title]". And use apos.putPage. Then you can do it with essentially no UI at all...

Kris.

THOMAS BOUTELL, DEV & OPS
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330  |  punkave.com

Kris Wolff

Jul 13, 2015, 11:13:04 AM7/13/15
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good.
I try to get some time this week to take a look.
signature.asc