Editing issues - can't click into adjacent boxes

Cli F

Sep 14, 2016, 2:20:53 AM9/14/16
to apostrophenow
If you go to your demo sandbox, and on the default page, under default page title, using the widget, create three new boxes of rich text, in my example they were called "A line of rich text", "A second line of rich text", "A third line of rich text".. and then start clicking between them to edit, it is very hard to click into each box to edit. I have tested this on Safari, Firefox and Chrome with the same issue.

Tom Boutell

Sep 15, 2016, 11:29:08 AM9/15/16
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Yes, empty rich text widgets have a height of zero which makes them
too hard to find again. Want to open a github issue on the
punkave/apostrophe repo?
> --

THOMAS BOUTELL, SUPPORT LEAD
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330 | punkave.com