Error in apostropheA2ExportTask

9 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

Thomas Waldecker

nelasīta,
2015. gada 1. marts 18:15:0701.03.15
uz apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i am trying to use the apostropheA2ExportTask in my project.
Unfortunately I get a fatal error:

thomas@ubuntu:/var/www/einzelpaddler$ sudo ./symfony apostrophe:export-a2 apostrophe-sandbox /home/thomas/Sites/apostrophe-sandbox

[...]

>> sfPatternRouting Connect aRoute "a_media_new_video" (/newVideo)
>> sfPatternRouting Connect aRoute "a_media_edit_video" (/editVideo)
>> sfPatternRouting Match route "homepage" (/) for / with parameters array (  'module' => 'a',  'action' => 'show',  'slug' => '/',)
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function Exception() in /var/www/einzelpaddler/plugins/apostropheA2ExportPlugin/lib/task/apostropheA2ExportTask.class.php on line 226

Fatal error: Call to undefined function Exception() in /var/www/einzelpaddler/plugins/apostropheA2ExportPlugin/lib/task/apostropheA2ExportTask.class.php on line 226
thomas@ubuntu:/var/www/einzelpaddler$

Is that a known problem, or is it a error on my side? Do you have any hints on how to resolve that issue?

Thanks,
Thomas Waldecker

Tom Boutell

nelasīta,
2015. gada 1. marts 18:36:3801.03.15
uz apostr...@googlegroups.com
Really sorry about that! I had introduced some code to deliberately
stop in that situation as part of debugging an alternative approach
you are not using, and forgot to remove it. "svn up" and try again
please? Thanks!

(We have only used this plugin for a few projects. Then again, some
are quite large.)
> --

THOMAS BOUTELL, DEV & OPS
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330 | punkave.com

Thomas Waldecker

nelasīta,
2015. gada 2. marts 17:35:1302.03.15
uz apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

thanks a lot. You are awesome!
I managed to import the content and the media files. Yay!

One thing which is not quite correct in the migration guide are the commands at the end. I used:

node app apostrophe:migrate --force
node app apostrophe:search
node app apostrophe:index
node app apostrophe:rescale