Problem with links in rich text area

Joseph Bader

Jul 3, 2015, 11:35:06 AM7/3/15
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
I'm having trouble with links in rich text areas. The dialog doesn't show the form fields to change the options. I've confirmed this on a clean install. Is this a known issue? Screenshots attached.
Screenshot at Jul 03 11-32-48.png
Screenshot at Jul 03 11-33-18.png

Tom Boutell

Jul 6, 2015, 5:28:21 PM7/6/15
to apostr...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, the target field should show up.

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Joseph Bader <joseph...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm having trouble with links in rich text areas. The dialog doesn't show the form fields to change the options. I've confirmed this on a clean install. Is this a known issue? Screenshots attached.

THOMAS BOUTELL, DEV & OPS
P'UNK AVENUE | (215) 755-1330  |  punkave.com